Summer Term Payment Plans
Summer Term is offering no payment plan options at this time:
Each plan will take your entire Summer Term balance and break it down into interest-free monthly payments. The number of payments is dependent on the plan(s) available. A non-refundable fee is assessed and will be added to the first payment.
To sign up for the payment plan:
- Click the button below to acknowledge that you've read and understand the information on this page.
- Fill out the Summer Term Request for Payment Plan form.
- Summer Term Staff will evaluate your eligibility for the payment plan.
- Summer Term will contact you via email with a link with the details of your payment plan.
- Review the terms of the payment plan. Accept the terms of the payment plan and submit.
- 1-2 business days after receipt of your response the payment plan will be updated on your account in MyUNLV.
Do not make a payment until the plan has been set up
on your MyUNLV student account.
Any unpaid balance on a deferred payment plan becomes a student's account receivable on the final due date and is treated as an official fee hold for future registrations and transcript privileges. A penalty fee of 10 percent (minimum $10) will be charged per installment not paid by the due date.