Registration (Non-Admitted Students)

Before You Register

If you are a non-admitted undergraduate student, complete the Undergraduate Non-admitted application online .If you are a Nevada Resident, visit the Registrar's website to obtain information to apply for Nevada residency.

If you are a non-admitted graduate student, complete the Graduate Non-admitted application online. If you are a Nevada Resident visit Registrar's website to obtain information to apply for Nevada residency.

Check the Student Center "Enrollment Dates" in the MyUNLV registration system to determine when you can register.

Check the "Holds" section to make sure you don't have any holds on your account.

Plan out your schedule from the Summer Term Eschedule online schedule of classes.

Registration Tutorial

View the MyUNLV Registration (with voice instruction)

How to Register

to your MyUNLV portal for online registration.

You will need your NSHE ID # and password in order to access your student center. Initial sign-in information will be sent to your RebelMail e-mail account. Upon signing in, you will be prompted to create a new password to replace the one that was originally provided

You may navigate to the following URL and click "Need Help" for detailed instructions on registration:

Pay your fees. Summer Term does not send bills. Payments can be made in MyUNLV, by mail, by using the drop boxes located on campus or in person at the Cashier's Office. If you pay your fees using a credit card, access your account 72 hours after payment to confirm that payment was accepted.View complete information on fees, fee payment and fee payment options

You may visit the Summer Term Office (SSC-A 103, 702-895-3711) or the Enrollment Services Center (SSC-C, 702-895-3443) for additional registration assistance.