Registration (CSN Students)
Before You Register
- If you are a newly admitted student, you are required to meet with your academic advisor. To find the contact information for the Academic Advising center for your department or major please visit Academic Advising.
- Make sure that your immunization records have been submitted to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment. Records can be delivered to the Student Services Complex located in the SSC-B Building or faxed to (702) 774-8008.
- Newly admitted international students must complete a check-in process required by the Office of International Students & Scholars. You will receive instructions and information about what you need to do at your RebelMail address shortly after your admission to UNLV is approved.
- If you are a non-admitted undergraduate student, complete the Undergraduate Non-admitted application online. If you are a Nevada Resident, visit the Admissions website to obtain information to apply for Nevada residency.
- If you are a non-admitted graduate student, complete the Graduate Non-admitted application online. If you are a Nevada Resident visit the Graduate College to obtain information to apply for Nevada residency.
- Check the Student Center "Enrollment Dates" in the MyUNLV registration system to determine when you can register.
- Check the "Holds" section to make sure you don't have any holds on your account.
- Plan out your schedule from the Summer ESchedule online schedule of classes.
How to Register
- Sign-in to your MyUNLV portal for online registration.
- You will need your NSHE ID # and password in order to access your student center. Initial sign-in information will be sent to your RebelMail e-mail account. Upon signing in, you will be prompted to create a new password to replace the one that was originally provided.
- You may navigate to the following URL and click "Need Help" for detailed instructions on registration: my.unlv.nevada.edu.
- Pay your fees. Summer Term does not send bills. Payments can be made in MyUNLV, by mail, by using the drop boxes located on campus or in person at the Cashier's Office. If you pay your fees using a credit card, access your account 72 hours after payment to confirm that payment was accepted. View complete information on fees, fee payment and fee payment options.
- You may visit the Summer Term Office (RAJ 135, 702-895-3711) or the Enrollment Services Center (SSC-C, 702-895-3443) for additional registration assistance.